A Keyword is a short word (which may include numbers) that customers send as a text message to a short code. Tie short codes and Keywords together and you have the basis of an SMS Marketing campaign. A typical call to action would be: 'Text SAVER to 88202 to sign up for our VIP sale alert list.'
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my contacts?
- Can I collect numbers on my website?
- Do I need to know the carrier of my contacts?
- What do I need to use TellMyCell?
- How long does it take to get started?
- Why do you ask me for my phone number when I register?
- Is my list of contacts secure? How do you protect my privacy?
- Will you send advertisements via text message to my contacts?
- Who owns my data?
- Where is my data stored? How do you protect my data?